Dive into the details
Discover the timeless elegance of our best-selling Chiffon hijabs. With over 60 hijabs in our most extensive Chiffon hijab collection, you're sure to find the perfect chiffon hijab to suit your style.
The lightweight, slightly stretchable, and durable chiffon fabric allows easy draping, folding, and pleating, providing maximum coverage and hijab styling options. Our Classic Chiffon Collection has it all, whether you're looking for a sleek and polished look for work, a special event, or a vibrant pop of color for everyday wear.
Shop our hijabs online and experience why chiffons are must-have hijabs for every hijabi wardrobe.
Texture - opacity - Thickness
A chiffon hijab is a type of head scarf worn by Muslim women. Made from lightweight and semi-sheer chiffon fabric, these head scarves are known for their soft, flowy feel and elegant drape.
They are popular for their comfort, versatility, and style and are the go-to fabric for most hijabis.
In addition to their comfortable feel, chiffon hijabs are easy to style and can be dressed up or down for different occasions. They can be worn with various clothing and accessories, such as formal or casual wear, and are available at most hijab or Islamic clothing stores.
Chiffon hijabs may be slippery, especially for those with smooth, silky hair, as the fabric does not have much grip.
The type of hair can affect the slipperiness of a chiffon hijab. If you have smooth, silky hair, the hijab may slide around easily and be harder to secure in place. On the other hand, if you have wavy or coarse hair, the texture of the hair can create more grip for the hijab to hold onto.
To prevent slippage, it is recommened that you wear an under cap or use pins or hijab magnets to secure your hijab in place. This will help keep the hijab from sliding around.
The chiffon fabric in general is semi-sheer, which means that chiffon hijabs are slightly transparent when worn alone.
To increase coverage and reduce transparency, you can layer your chiffon hijab or pair it with a Full Coverage Ninja Underscarf. This can help provide additional coverage and support for your hijab while still allowing you to enjoy the soft, flowy feel and elegant drape of chiffon fabric.
Chiffon hijabs are an excellent choice for summer or warmer climates, as they are lightweight and breathable. They can help keep the head and neck cool and comfortable on hot days and are also a good option for protecting against the sun's rays.
Chiffon hijabs are also popular for special occasions, as they have an elegant and sophisticated look that can be dressed up or down.
Here are a few tips for wearing chiffon hijabs in summer:
- Choose a light, pastel colour to reflect heat and keep you cool.
- Pair your chiffon hijab with loose, breathable clothing to allow air circulation.
- Use hijab pins or magnets to secure your hijab in place, especially on windy days.
- Consider layering your chiffon hijab with an underscarf for added coverage and support.
All in all, you cannot go wrong with a chiffon head scarf no matter what time of the year it is.
Chiffon hijabs are lightweight and may not provide sufficient warmth in colder temperatures, so they may not be the best choice for winter. If you still want to wear a chiffon hijab during the colder months, there are a few ways to make it more suitable for winter:
- Layer your chiffon hijab with a Full Coverage Ninja Underscarf: Made from soft Jersey fabric it can be worn under your chiffon hijab to provide extra insulation and help protect against the cold.
- Fold your chiffon hijab before wearing it: Creating layers with your chiffon hijabs will allow it to act as a wind breaker and provide additional insulation to keep you warm.
If you live in a colder climate and need a hijab that will help keep you warm, you may want to consider a style made from a heavier, more insulating fabric, such as Jersey Hijabs.
The chiffon fabric used to make our hijabs is treated beforehand to prevent shrinkage.
Even then, it is possible that the hijabs may shrink slightly when washed, as fabrics in general tend to shrink when exposed to heat and moisture. However, the difference will be so slight that you won't notice it at all.
To minimize the risk of shrinkage, you can try:
- Hand washing your chiffon hijabs: This is the gentlest method of washing and can help prevent shrinkage.
- Washing them on a gentle cycle with cold water: This will also help prevent shrinkage and keep your hijabs in good shape.
- Hang your chiffon hijabs to dry or machine dry on low heat: Avoid high heat settings, as these can cause shrinkage and damage to the fabric.
By following these simple care tips, you can help ensure that your chiffon hijabs stay looking their best for as long as possible.
Handcrafted just for you
Quality that shows
Utilizing the best fabrics and sewing techniques available on the market, all our pieces are sewn to perfection.