Dive into the details
Rayon hijabs are made from rayon fabric, a soft, lightweight, and breathable material. It is derived from natural sources such as wood pulp and has a silky, smooth feel.
Rayon hijabs typically have a crinkle texture, which helps to give them a non-slip quality. This means they are less likely to slip or shift out of place, making them easy to wear and style.
In terms of quality, rayon hijabs are made from a high-quality fabric which is soft, comfortable to wear, and drapes well.
Yes, rayon hijabs can be a good choice for new hijabis or beginners. Here are a few reasons why:
- The fabric is soft, lightweight, and breathable, which makes it comfortable to wear, especially in hot weather.
- The crinkle texture of the fabric also gives the hijab a non-slip quality, which means it is less likely to slip or shift out of place. This can make it easier for new hijabis to style the hijab.
- Rayon hijabs are high quality, which makes them a good investment for those who are just starting to wear hijabs.
You cannot go wrong with a Rayon Hijab, no matter your experience level. We do recommend that new hijabis should wear an undercap for additional security.
Our Rayon Modal Hijabs are 180 x 70 cm in size, or approximately 70.9 x 27.6 inches.
Proper care is important to maintain the appearance and quality of your Modal Hijabs. Here are some tips to follow:
- To clean your Modal hijabs, it is generally recommended to hand wash it in cold water with a mild detergent. This will help to preserve the fabric's texture and prevent fading or shrinkage. Alternatively, you can dry clean your hijab for added convenience.
- Avoid wringing or twisting your hijab when washing it, as this can cause the fabric to become misshapen or creased. Instead, gently squeeze the water out or press it between towels to remove excess moisture.
- When drying your modal hijabs, it is generally best to hang them up to dry rather than placing them in the dryer. This will help to prevent shrinkage and preserve the fabric's shape. If you do need to machine dry your hijab, use a low heat setting and remove it from the dryer as soon as it is dry to avoid over-drying and excessive heat exposure.
- To store your modal hijabs, it is best to fold it carefully and place it in a drawer or closet. Avoid crushing or folding it in a way that may cause creases or damage to the fabric.
We'll be happy to assist you!
Simply shoot us an email at email@example.com or chat with us in the bottom right corner of the page.
Handcrafted just for you
Quality that shows
Utilizing the best fabrics and sewing techniques available on the market, all our pieces are sewn to perfection.