Our hijab under scarves are designed with high-quality cotton-jersey fabric that is soft, flexible, and long-lasting. With open ends for a simple slip-on experience and a tube silhouette for a pleasant and snug fit, these hijab undercaps will keep your hair and hijab securely in place.
The durable fabric ensures that the undercaps maintain their shape so they do not stretch out with time. Our Hijab Under Cap - Old Lavender, with its subdued rosy tint and violet undertones, will go well with your muted purple or pink hijabs.
Length: 23 cm or 9 inches
Width: 23 cm or 9 inches
Fabric: 97% Cotton Jersey 3% Spandex
Care: To keep your under cap looking its best, we recommend that you:
- Hand wash or machine wash on a delicate cycle in cold water
- Use a mild detergent and avoid bleach or fabric softener
- Hang or lay flat to dry, or tumble dry on a low heat setting
- Iron on a low heat setting, or steam to remove any wrinkles
- To remove any stains or spots, gently blot the affected area with a damp cloth and mild detergent, then rinse and hang to dry.
|Shipping Region||Minimum Order Amount||Shipping Cost||Transit Time|
|USA-wide||$80 USD||Free||2-7 business days|
|USA-wide||Under $80 USD||$4.99 USD||2-7 business days|
Package Tracking and Insurance: Rest assured, all our packages are tracked and insured for your peace of mind.
- United States: No Customs Duty for orders under $800 in the US.
For more information, please review our Shipping Policy.
The OG Under Scarves
Crafted from Cotton Jersey Fabric, these under caps are very soft and strectchy making them non-slip and comfortable to wear.
"They've been my go-to since day one." - Fareeha's Take
Like cheese on pizza
Hijabs and under caps are just meant to be together. You can never go wrong with this combo.
Our Tube Caps are made from Cotton Jersey fabric which is very soft, smooth and stretchy.
They feel soft to the touch and their breathable material allows them to be worn all year around.
Our Tube Under Caps are made to be one size fits all. The stretchy fabric allows them to adjust and comfortably fit any head shape.
They have been designed to cover your forehead and ears while keeping your hair bun securely in place.
No, it is not necessary to wear an under cap under your hijab. Many hijabis prefer to not wear under caps.
However, it is recommended that you wear an undercap for the following reasons:
- Reduced Slippage: They help keep your hijab in place and prevent it from slipping.
- Frizz Control: They help reduce frizz and keep your hair nicely tucked away.
- Protection: They help protect your hair and skin from the fabric of the hijab.
- Coverage: Depending on the style of the under cap, they can provide additional coverage.
At the end, wearing or not wearing an under cap is a matter of personal preference.
Yes, they can be worn under any hijab fabric.
Our tube under caps are super versatile which means they will keep your hair and hijab securely in place not matter what.
We'll be happy to assist you!
Simply shoot us an email at email@example.com or chat with us in the bottom right corner of the page.