Tie-Back Undercap - Hazel
Crafted from a cooling cotton jersey fabric blend, our Tie-back Undercaps will keep your hair free from scalp irritation and slippage. Wear them underneath your hijabs for a stay-in-place all day hijab style. The lightweight jersey fabric will keep you cool and comfortable throughout the day.
The attached drawstring tie back allows you to customize the fit of the undercap to your liking, and the generous amount of fabric is stretchy enough to accommodate large buns, hair scrunchies and long hair. Featured in a medium nude shade, our Tie-Back Undercap - Hazel will pair perfectly underneath your light to medium nude hijabs.
Fabric: 97% Cotton Jersey 3% Spandex
Care: To keep your Ninja Cap looking its best, we recommend that you:
- Hand wash or machine wash on a delicate cycle in cold water
- Use a mild detergent and avoid bleach or fabric softener
- Hang or lay flat to dry, or tumble dry on a low heat setting
- Iron on a low heat setting, or steam to remove any wrinkles
- To remove any stains or spots, gently blot the affected area with a damp cloth and mild detergent, then rinse and hang to dry.
|Shipping Region||Minimum Order Amount||Shipping Cost||Transit Time|
|USA-wide||$80 USD||Free||2-7 business days|
|USA-wide||Under $80 USD||$4.99 USD||2-7 business days|
Package Tracking and Insurance: Rest assured, all our packages are tracked and insured for your peace of mind.
- United States: No Customs Duty for orders under $800 in the US.
For more information, please review our Shipping Policy.
4-way stretch with
Complete Fit Control
Adaptable under scarves that give you ultimate control. Tie them loose or tight, whichever fit you like.
"My new favorite - I just love the adjustability." - Fareeha's Take
Everyday Under Scarves
7 Essential Shades
Ranging from the basic black and white to light and deeper neutrals, these undercaps will pair nicely with any hijab in your wardrobe.
Our Tie-back under caps are made from cotton jersey fabric, which is known for its softness, smoothness and stretch.
They are very flexible and lightweight so they don't feel bulky on your head. They have a tie-bands that allow you to control the fit and tightness of the under cap.
Overall, tie-back undercaps are very comfortable to wear and allow the user full control over them.
1. Place the undercap on your head, with the tie back portion facing the back of your head.
2. Adjust the undercap so that it fits snugly and comfortably on your head, making sure that all of your hair is tucked inside.
3. Tie the bands of the undercap at the base of your neck.
4. Cover the undercap with your hijab, securing it in place with pins of hijab magnets.
Tie back undercaps can generally be worn with most types of hijabs, but it is important to consider fit, coverage, and compatibility when pairing an undercap with your hijab.
Some hijab styles may not work well with just a tie back undercap alone, and you may need to use hijab magnets or a full-coverage ninja undercap to secure the hijab in place. Choose an undercap that fits comfortably and complements your hijab style.
Our Tie-back Undercaps are made in one size. Their remarkably stretchy fabric allows them to comfortable adjust to any head shape or hair length.
These undercaps will cover the forehead, ears and hair to remove friction and prevent slippage.
We'll be happy to assist you!
Simply shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us in the bottom right corner of the page.