|Front||40 inches / 101.6 cm|
|Back||55 inches / 139.7 cm|
For reference: The model in the product image is 5 feet 5 inches tall.
Fabric: Nida Fabric - 100% Polyester
Care: To keep your khimar looking its best, we recommend that you:
- Hand wash or machine wash on a delicate cycle in cold water
- Use a mild detergent and avoid bleach or fabric softener
- Hang or lay flat to dry, or tumble dry on a low heat setting
- Iron on a low heat setting, or steam to remove any wrinkles
- To remove any stains or spots, gently blot the affected area with a damp cloth and mild detergent, then rinse and hang to dry.
|Shipping Region||Minimum Order Amount||Shipping Cost||Transit Time|
|Canada-wide||$80 CAD||Free||1-5 business days|
|Canada-wide||Under $80 CAD||$4.99 CAD||1-5 business days|
|USA-wide||$80 USD||Free||2-7 business days|
|USA-wide||Under $80 USD||$4.99 USD||2-7 business days|
All our packages are Tracked and Insured.
No Customs Duty for orders in Canada.
No Customs Duty for orders under $800 in US.
Review our Shipping Policy for additional details.
Crafted from high quality Nida fabric and featured in a range of beautiful hues, these khimars will be your new favourite obsession.
"I've never felt more beautifully covered." - Fareeha's Take
Modest Coverage for the Modest Woman
Embrace the modest woman in you. Feel your best in these khimars that will keep you comfortably covered all day.
FAQs: Classic Khimars
Our Khimars are made from a soft, lightweight, and fully opaque fabric called Nida.
This fabric is made of 100% polyester, which is a synthetic fiber known for its strength, durability, and resistance to wrinkles and fading.
The Nida fabric is very smooth and has a soft, flowy quality.
Our Classic Khimars are designed to be one size fits all.
They are slip-on and have a tie-back headband that allows the khimars to be adjusted according to personal preference.
For reference, the model's height in the product pictures is 5ft 5 inches.
Our khimars are an easy slip-on design with an adjustable tie-back headband.
Here is how you put it on in 3 easy steps:
- Slip your head through the opening in the top of the khimar, so that the headband is now resting on your forehead.
- Adjust the front band of the khimar so that it sits comfortably under your chin.
- Tie the headband in a knot or bow at the back of your head, either under your hair bun or at the base of your neck.
Yes, Khimars are a great option for Hajj and Umrah.
- They are made from lightweright and breathable Nida fabric, which makes them perfect for staying cool in the hot climate.
- They are fully opaque and provide excellent coverage which is vital for when you go for Hajj or Umrah.
- Their full coverage design makes them an excellent choice for prayers.
These reasons make them a top choice for muslim women travelling for Hajj and Umrah or visiting the Middle East in general.
We'll be happy to assist you!
Simply shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us in the bottom right corner of the page.