Cotton Crinkle Hijab - Tan
An airy and soft medium brown hijab that is reminiscent of a summery tan hue.
Size: 180 x 90 cm
Cotton Crinkle Hijab - Tan
Momina Modestwear Retail Store
260300 Writing Creek Crescent
Unit - D27
Balzac AB T0M 0E0
Enjoy timeless style and effortless grace with our Cotton Crinkle Hijabs. Expertly crafted from a soft, woven viscose and cotton blend, this hijab can be endlessly styled, and will have you looking your best all day long.
Its flattering crinkle texture, non-slip fabric, and airy flow will keep you comfortable and you never have to worry about ironing or pinning. Perfect for the modern, busy woman on-the-go. The soft golden brown hue of our Cotton Crinkle Hijab - Tan will look stunning on every skin tone and will give you a summery glow. Say goodbye to ironing and pinning, and hello to effortless hijab styling!
Pair with our Underscarves & Hijab Magnets to keep your hijab and hair in place all day!
Length: 180 cm or 71 inches
Width: 90 cm or 35 inches
Fabric: Cotton Viscose
Care: To keep your hijab looking its best, we recommend that you:
- Hand wash or machine wash on a delicate cycle in cold water
- Use a mild detergent and avoid bleach or fabric softener
- Hang or lay flat to dry, or tumble dry on a low heat setting
- Iron on a low heat setting, or steam to remove any wrinkles
- To remove any stains or spots, gently blot the affected area with a damp cloth and mild detergent, then rinse and hang to dry.
|Shipping Region||Minimum Order Amount||Shipping Cost||Transit Time|
|Canada-wide||$80 CAD||Free||1-5 business days|
|Canada-wide||Under $80 CAD||$4.99 CAD||1-5 business days|
|USA-wide||$80 USD||Free||2-7 business days|
|USA-wide||Under $80 USD||$4.99 USD||2-7 business days|
All our packages are Tracked and Insured.
No Customs Duty for orders in Canada.
No Customs Duty for orders under $800 in US.
Review our Shipping Policy for additional details.
You already know what it is
Come on! Do you really want us to describe this?
"I have hundreds of hijabs; somehow, I just can't let these go. They're still a staple in my wardrobe." - Fareeha's Take
AVAILABLE IN 40 SHADES
There is a reason very single hijabi has worn one of these. They are a hassle-free bargain that tends to last you few seasons.
Slip Scale: 4 out of 5 | Under Cap Recommended
Product Guide: Cotton Crinkle Hijabs
Cotton Crinkle Hijabs are the perfect option for new hijabis. Here are a few reasons why:
- Inexpensive: You get to experiment a lot without feeling bad about damaging them
- Hassle-free: They are very lightweight and soft. This is perfect for beginners as it won't bother you throughout your day.
- Longevity: They surprisingly last a decent amount of time.
- Low maintenance: Their wrinkle texture means you never have to iron them.
To wear a cotton crinkle hijab, you can try the following method:
- Drape the hijab over your head, with one end longer than the other and simply wrap it around. Secure it in place with pins or hijab magnets, and consider wearing an undercap to help keep the hijab in place.
Cotton crinkle hijabs are versatile and can be worn in many different ways, so don't be afraid to try out different styles and techniques to find what works best for you.
Wearing an undercap is not necessary with cotton crinkle hijabs, but it can help to keep the hijab in place and provide an additional layer of coverage.
Our Cotton Crinkle hijabs are 180 x 90 cm in size, or approximately 70.9 x 35 inches
The size of the hijabs is meant to strike a balance between coverage and comfort, making them suitable for a wide range of activities and occasions.
We'll be happy to assist you!
Simply shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us in the bottom right corner of the page.