Our Crinkle Chiffon Hijabs are elegantly draped and pleated chiffon hijabs that are soft, semi-sheer, and softly textured. In addition, these lovely hijabs have pleated accents and a crepe texture for a stylish appearance.
Our Crinkle Chiffon Hijab - Sepia is a must-have for your neutrals collection, a wonderful muted taupe-brown hue. These elegant hijabs create soft silhouettes and lovely folds, which is delicacy's height. Our Crinkle Chiffon Hijabs are unquestionably the ideal option for both formal and casual attire.
Length: 180 cm or 71 inches
Width: 70 cm or 28 inches
Fabric: 100% Polyester
Care: To keep your hijab looking its best, we recommend that you:
- Hand wash or machine wash on a delicate cycle in cold water
- Use a mild detergent and avoid bleach or fabric softener
- Hang or lay flat to dry, or tumble dry on a low heat setting
- Iron on a low heat setting, or steam to remove any wrinkles
- To remove any stains or spots, gently blot the affected area with a damp cloth and mild detergent, then rinse and hang to dry.
|Shipping Region||Minimum Order Amount||Shipping Cost||Transit Time|
|Canada-wide||$80 CAD||Free||1-5 business days|
|Canada-wide||Under $80 CAD||$4.99 CAD||1-5 business days|
|USA-wide||$80 USD||Free||2-7 business days|
|USA-wide||Under $80 USD||$4.99 USD||2-7 business days|
All our packages are Tracked and Insured.
No Customs Duty for orders in Canada.
No Customs Duty for orders under $800 in US.
Review our Shipping Policy for additional details.
Crepe and Drape
Throw out the iron! All crinkle, no-wrinkle hijabs that drape like a dream and add a sophisticated touch to any outfit.
"I LOVE the crepe texture and how hassle-free they are." - Fareeha's Take
Designed for Durability
Hijabs that never go out of style and last forever. Made with the highest quality materials and sewing techniques, they retain their shape and color wash after wash.
Our Crinkle chiffon hijabs are 180 x 70 cm in size, or approximately 70.9 x 27.6 inches.
They are designed to provide full coverage, while also being small enough to not feel overwhelming or cumbersome.
Short answer, No.
These hijabs have a very prominent texture which means that they don't need ironing.
However, you can use a steamer to remove any creases caused by folding or hanging.
Yes, the Crinkle Chiffon Hijabs can be a great option for new hijabis or beginners. Here are a few reasons why:
- Our Crinkle Chiffon hijabs are lightweight and breathable, making them comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. This can be especially important for new hijabis who may be adjusting to wearing a hijab on a daily basis.
- The Crinkle Chiffon hijabs are also easy to style as they can be draped and pinned in a variety of different ways to achieve different looks. This allows new hijabis to experiment with different styles and find what works best for them.
- The textured finish gives them extra grip so they don't slip as easily as a smoother hijab.
- These hijabs are very versatile and can be dressed up or down to suit a wide range of occasions and personal styles.
Overall, our Crinkle Chiffon Hijabs are a good choice for new hijabis because they are comfortable, easy to style, and versatile.
Proper care is important to maintain the appearance and quality of your hijabs. Here are some tips to follow:
- To clean your hijab, it is generally recommended to hand wash it in cold water with a mild detergent. This will help to preserve the fabric's texture and prevent fading or shrinkage. Alternatively, you can dry clean your hijab for added convenience.
- Avoid wringing or twisting your hijab when washing it, as this can cause the fabric to become misshapen or creased. Instead, gently squeeze the water out or press it between towels to remove excess moisture.
- When drying your hijab, it is generally best to hang it up to dry rather than placing it in the dryer. This will help to prevent shrinkage and preserve the fabric's shape. If you do need to machine dry your hijab, use a low heat setting and remove it from the dryer as soon as it is dry to avoid over-drying and excessive heat exposure.
- To store your hijab, it is best to fold it carefully and place it in a drawer or closet. Avoid crushing or folding it in a way that may cause creases or damage to the fabric. If you need to pack your hijab for travel, you can roll them up to save space and keep them from getting damaged.
We'll be happy to assist you!
Simply shoot us an email at email@example.com or chat with us in the bottom right corner of the page.