This cotton-jersey undercap is ideal for wearing underneath any of your hijabs to help keep your hijab in place all day and to prevent slippage. Not only that, but these underscarves also prevent scalp irritation and hair loss.
Featured in a dreamy mid-tone blue grey hue, our Hijab Under Cap - Denim Blue pairs effortlessly with blue or blue-grey hijabs for a seamless look. The tube shape of the undercap allows for an easy slip on application and lets your hair to breathe. They are the perfect undercaps for everyday wear.
Length: 23 cm or 9 inches
Width: 23 cm or 9 inches
Fabric: 97% Cotton Jersey 3% Spandex
Care: To keep your under cap looking its best, we recommend that you:
- Hand wash or machine wash on a delicate cycle in cold water
- Use a mild detergent and avoid bleach or fabric softener
- Hang or lay flat to dry, or tumble dry on a low heat setting
- Iron on a low heat setting, or steam to remove any wrinkles
- To remove any stains or spots, gently blot the affected area with a damp cloth and mild detergent, then rinse and hang to dry.
|Shipping Region||Minimum Order Amount||Shipping Cost||Transit Time|
|Canada-wide||$80 CAD||Free||1-5 business days|
|Canada-wide||Under $80 CAD||$4.99 CAD||1-5 business days|
|USA-wide||$80 USD||Free||2-7 business days|
|USA-wide||Under $80 USD||$4.99 USD||2-7 business days|
All our packages are Tracked and Insured.
No Customs Duty for orders in Canada.
No Customs Duty for orders under $800 in US.
Review our Shipping Policy for additional details.
The OG Under Scarves
Crafted from Cotton Jersey Fabric, these under caps are very soft and strectchy making them non-slip and comfortable to wear.
"They've been my go-to since day one." - Fareeha's Take
Like cheese on pizza
Hijabs and under caps are just meant to be together. You can never go wrong with this combo.
Our Tube Caps are made from Cotton Jersey fabric which is very soft, smooth and stretchy.
They feel soft to the touch and their breathable material allows them to be worn all year around.
Our Tube Under Caps are made to be one size fits all. The stretchy fabric allows them to adjust and comfortably fit any head shape.
They have been designed to cover your forehead and ears while keeping your hair bun securely in place.
No, it is not necessary to wear an under cap under your hijab. Many hijabis prefer to not wear under caps.
However, it is recommended that you wear an undercap for the following reasons:
- Reduced Slippage: They help keep your hijab in place and prevent it from slipping.
- Frizz Control: They help reduce frizz and keep your hair nicely tucked away.
- Protection: They help protect your hair and skin from the fabric of the hijab.
- Coverage: Depending on the style of the under cap, they can provide additional coverage.
At the end, wearing or not wearing an under cap is a matter of personal preference.
Yes, they can be worn under any hijab fabric.
Our tube under caps are super versatile which means they will keep your hair and hijab securely in place not matter what.
We'll be happy to assist you!
Simply shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us in the bottom right corner of the page.