Our new Luxury Modal Scarves offer you the buttery softness and lightness that you’ve been looking for. These hijabs were intentionally created from 100% modal fabric to deliver a luxurious sheen and comfortable wear. The modal fabric is breathable, durable and versatile. Perfect for all your formal and casual outfits.
Wrap yourself in this unbelievably light and airy scarf and revel in instant luxury and allure like you've never experienced before. Featured in a gorgeous red-brown hue with brown undertones, our Luxury Modal Hijab - Henna adds a flattering touch to any outfit. Say hello to your new go-to hijabs!
Hijab Dimensions: Maxi Size
Length: 200 cm or 78.7 inches
Width: 100 cm or 39.3 inches
Fabric: 100% Modal Fabric
Care: To keep your hijab looking its best, we recommend that you:
- Hand wash or machine wash on a delicate cycle in cold water
- Use a mild detergent and avoid bleach or fabric softener
- Hang or lay flat to dry, or tumble dry on a low heat setting
- Iron on a low heat setting, or steam to remove any wrinkles
- To remove any stains or spots, gently blot the affected area with a damp cloth and mild detergent, then rinse and hang to dry.
|Shipping Region||Minimum Order Amount||Shipping Cost||Transit Time|
|Canada-wide||$80 CAD||Free||1-5 business days|
|Canada-wide||Under $80 CAD||$4.99 CAD||1-5 business days|
|USA-wide||$80 USD||Free||2-7 business days|
|USA-wide||Under $80 USD||$4.99 USD||2-7 business days|
All our packages are Tracked and Insured.
No Customs Duty for orders in Canada.
No Customs Duty for orders under $800 in US.
Review our Shipping Policy for additional details.
Sustainable - Breathable - Durable
The perfect blend of sustainability, comfort, and durability. Breathable and sweat-resistant, these headscarves are essential for warm days.
"If you like large veils, this one is for you!" - Fareeha's Take
Designed for Longevity
Made from high-quality and sustainable Modal fabric, these hijabs are good for the earth and will retain their shape and color for years to come.
These Modal Hijabs are made from a sustainable, soft, lightweight, and breathable fabric called Modal. The Modal fabric is known for its soft, smooth, and silky feel, as well as its ability to drape and wrap well.
Modal hijabs are lightweight and breathable, which makes them comfortable to wear in warmer weather conditions. These hijabs also have a beautiful sheen and a buttery-soft feel, which gives them a sophisticated and elegant look.
Overall, modal hijabs are comfortable, stylish, and luxurious, and they are a popular choice among hijabis for their comfort and versatility.
Here are the qualities of Modal hijabs that qualify them as sustainable:
- Less water consumption: The Modal fabric is made from the Beech tree, which requires 10-20x less water than cotton crops.
- Biodegradable: The Modal fabric is fully biodegradable
- Eco-friendly: The Modal fabric is made from regenerative plants and produced with fewer chemicals, making it a more sustainable choice.
- Durability: The weave and fiber length of the modal fabric makes it a solid and durable material.
- Resistance to pilling: Modal has a smooth finish that resists pilling, which means it lasts longer.
In our eyes, any hijabs that don't end up in a landfill within a couple of months and stay longer in your use are sustainable.
The only difference is the size.
The Luxury Maxi Modal Hijabs are 200 x 10cm while the Luxury Modal hijabs are 180 x 70 cm - the size of a regular hijab.
We'll be happy to assist you!
Simply shoot us an email at email@example.com or chat with us in the bottom right corner of the page.