Crafted from an incredibly soft and stretchy cotton blend, our Premium Maxi Jersey Hijabs are effortless to style, drape, and wrap. Featured in an enchanting light purple hue, our Premium Jersey Hijab in Lavender will look delightful on any outfit during any season!
For our ladies on the move, whether you are a student, working professional or a stay-at-home mom, our Premium Maxi Jersey Hijabs are a perfect choice. Featuring a durable medium-thick weight fabric sewed together with a clean, smooth stitch, these versatile hijabs will stay in place all day with no under scarf or pins needed! Buttery-soft, non-slip, and super comfortable, these hijabs will be your best friend!
Hijab Dimensions: Maxi Size
Length: 180 cm or 71 inches
Width: 70 cm or 28 inches
Fabric: Cotton Jersey - 95% Cotton 5% Spandex
Care: To keep your hijab looking its best, we recommend that you:
- Hand wash or machine wash on a delicate cycle in cold water
- Use a mild detergent and avoid bleach or fabric softener
- Hang or lay flat to dry, or tumble dry on a low heat setting
- Iron on a low heat setting, or steam to remove any wrinkles
- To remove any stains or spots, gently blot the affected area with a damp cloth and mild detergent, then rinse and hang to dry.
|Shipping Region||Minimum Order Amount||Shipping Cost||Transit Time|
|Canada-wide||$80 CAD||Free||1-5 business days|
|Canada-wide||Under $80 CAD||$4.99 CAD||1-5 business days|
|USA-wide||$80 USD||Free||2-7 business days|
|USA-wide||Under $80 USD||$4.99 USD||2-7 business days|
All our packages are Tracked and Insured.
No Customs Duty for orders in Canada.
No Customs Duty for orders under $800 in US.
Review our Shipping Policy for additional details.
PYJAMAS FOR YOUR HEAD
Cut to a maxi size; this buttery soft, non-slip, stretchy, and super comfy fabric is perfect for the busy lady on the move.
"Literally! Pyjamas for your head." - Fareeha's Take
Maxi Flexibility Maxi Durability
All the goodness turned up a notch. High quality, excellent flexibility and maximum durability are all combined together in these staple hijabs.
The Jersey Hijabs are made from Cotton Jersey Fabric. This fabric is made of 95% Cotton and 5% Spandex.
The Cotton Jersey fabric is super soft and smooth making it ideal for everyday and active wear. The Jersey Hijabs are perfect for winter and fall seasons as they provide a layer of insulation protecting your ears, face and neck from the cold temperatures. Their stretchy quality allows them to be worn without under caps and pins.
They are both made from the same exact fabric. The only difference is the size.
The Premium Jersey Hijabs are 170 x 50 cm, while the Premium Maxi Jersey Hijabs are slightly larger at 180 x 70 cm.
Yes, Jersey Hijabs are the perfect option for new hijabis or beginners. Infact, we recommend that new hijabis should start their hijab journey with Jersey before moving on to other fabrics.
Here are a few reasons why:
- Jersey hijabs are very soft and breathable, making them comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. This is important for new hijabis who may be adjusting to wearing a hijab on a daily basis.
- Jersey hijabs are also very easy to style and don't slip at all. This allows new hijabis to experiment with different styles and find what works best for them.
- Jersey Hijabs are super versitile and can be worn with almost any outfit. They are perfect for both everyday and formal wear.
Yes, Jersey Hijabs are an excellent choice for workouts!
- Their stretchy, high grip fabric ensures that they stay securely in place during even the most intense physical activity.
- Their moisture-wicking properties help to keep you feeling cool and comfortable.
- The softness of the fabric prevents irritation, so you can focus on your workout without any distractions.
Overall, Jersey Hijabs are the perfect combination of function and comfort, making them a go-to choice for active wear hijabs.
The Premium Maxi Jersey hijabs are 180 x 70 cm in size, or approximately 70.9 x 27.6 inches.
Short answer, not nessicarily. The wonderful thing about our jersey hijabs is that they are very stretchy and grippy, allowing them to be worn without under caps and pins.
This exact reason also makes them perfect for new hijabis.
We'll be happy to assist you!
Simply shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us in the bottom right corner of the page.