Presenting our Fine Pleated Chiffon Hijabs - made from premium crepe chiffon fabric with delicate pleats that will stand the test of time. The ruffles make styling your hijab simple and add the ideal volume without being overwhelming.
Our Fine Pleated Chiffon Hijab - Dark Roast is a gorgeous hijab that elevates and adds sophistication to any ensemble. These long-lasting chiffon hijabs are presented in a universally flattering rich brown hue that will suit all skin tones and pair with all kinds of outfits.
Length: 180 cm or 71 inches
Width: 50 cm or 20 inches (Can be stretched up to 90 cm or 35 inches.)
Fabric: 100% Polyester - Pearl Chiffon
Care: These hijabs require a bit of extra care. To make sure the pleats don't get damaged, we recommend that you:
- Dry Clean only - Do not wash.
- Steam only - Do not iron.
|Minimum Order Amount
|2-7 business days
|Under $80 USD
|2-7 business days
Package Tracking and Insurance: Rest assured, all our packages are tracked and insured for your peace of mind.
- United States: No Customs Duty for orders under $800 in the US.
For more information, please review our Shipping Policy.
It's all about the details
Drape yourself in elegance and luxury. Pressed into the finest pleats, this fabric is unlike anything you've ever experienced.
Our Fine Pleated Chiffon Hijabs are made from a soft, lightweight, and breathable fabric called Pearl chiffon.
This fabric is made of 100% polyester and has a soft, flowing quality that gives it a drapey, elegant feel.
The pleats are then heat set into the fabric, creating a unique and beautiful hijab that is both stylish and practical.
Our Fine Pleated Chiffon Hijabs are 180 x 50 cm in size, or approximately 71 x 20 inches.
They can be stretched up to 180 x 90 cm.
The pleats on the hijab, make the width of the hijab quite flexible.
The Fine Pleated Chiffon Hijabs require a bit of extra care. Here are some tips to follow:
- Do not wash as that would ruin the pleats. Dry clean only.
- Avoid wringing or twisting your hijab, as this can cause the fabric to become misshapen or creased.
- Do not iron these hijabs as doing so will ruin the pleats. Use a steamer only.
- To store your chiffon hijab, it is best to fold it carefully and place it in a drawer or closet. Avoid crushing or folding it in a way that may cause creases or damage to the fabric.
We'll be happy to assist you!
Simply shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us in the bottom right corner of the page.