Ribbed Hijab Underscarf - Graphite
- Slip-on Design
- 4-way Stretch
Size: Stretchy - One size fits all
Ribbed Hijab Underscarf - Graphite
Momina Modestwear Retail Store
260300 Writing Creek Crescent
Unit - D27
Balzac AB T0M 0E0
Our Ribbed Hijab Under scarves is designed with the finest sourced cotton and jersey blend to create an under a scarf that is breathable, flexible, and comfortable, making it the perfect hijab-friendly essential! Pairing together the elastic stretch of our Premium Jersey fabric with a smooth ribbed texture, our Ribbed Hijab Under scarves will secure your hijab in place all day while preventing your hair from slippage, breakage, and scalp irritation.
Featured in a true black hue, our Ribbed Hijab Under scarf - Graphite, is a vital addition to your wardrobe that can be worn under any of your hijabs. The open-ended tube silhouette and subtle texture and stretch make these a perfect solution to give you maximum comfort under your hijab.
Pair them with our Hijabs & Hijab Scrunchies to complete the look!
Materials & Care:
- Approx. 25 cm x 32 cm
- Stretchy Cotton & Jersey blend
- Tube silhouette
- Care: hand washing & hand dry is recommended
- Please note colours may vary slightly due to monitor colour resolution
Length: 28 cm or 11 inches
Width: 20 cm or 8 inches
Fabric: 97% Cotton Jersey 3% Spandex
Care: To keep your under Cap looking its best, we recommend that you:
- Hand wash or machine wash on a delicate cycle in cold water
- Use a mild detergent and avoid bleach or fabric softener
- Hang or lay flat to dry, or tumble dry on a low heat setting
- Iron on a low heat setting, or steam to remove any wrinkles
- To remove any stains or spots, gently blot the affected area with a damp cloth and mild detergent, then rinse and hang to dry.
|Shipping Region||Minimum Order Amount||Shipping Cost||Transit Time|
|Canada-wide||$80 CAD||Free||1-5 business days|
|Canada-wide||Under $80 CAD||$4.99 CAD||1-5 business days|
|USA-wide||$80 USD||Free||2-7 business days|
|USA-wide||Under $80 USD||$4.99 USD||2-7 business days|
All our packages are Tracked and Insured.
No Customs Duty for orders in Canada.
No Customs Duty for orders under $800 in US.
Review our Shipping Policy for additional details.
Everyday Under scarves
INTENSE STRETCH - INTENSE GRIP
The ribbed texture gives these under scarves a grip like no other while the jersey fabric keeps the stretchy and soft.
"I find myself reaching for these whenever I need a perfect hold." - Fareeha's Take
Pair it up!
Feel and look on point when you pair your Ribbed Jersey undercap with a matching Ribbed Jersey Hijab.
Product Guide: Ribbed Under Caps
Our Ribbed Jersey Tube Under Caps are made from Cotton Jersey fabric that has been weaved to create a ribbed pattern.
They feel textured but soft to the touch, and their breathable material allows them to be worn all year round.
Our Ribbed Jersey Under Caps are made to be one size fits all. The stretchy fabric allows them to adjust and comfortably fit any head shape.
They are snug in comparison to regular jersey under caps.
They have been designed to cover your forehead and ears while keeping your hair bun secure.
No, it is not necessary to wear an under cap under your hijab. Many hijabis prefer to not wear under caps.
However, it is recommended that you wear an undercap for the following reasons:
- Reduced Slippage: They help keep your hijab in place and prevent it from slipping.
- Frizz Control: They help reduce frizz and keep your hair nicely tucked away.
- Protection: They help protect your hair and skin from the fabric of the hijab.
- Coverage: Depending on the style of the under cap, they can provide additional coverage.
At the end, wearing or not wearing an under cap is a matter of personal preference.
Yes, they can be worn under any hijab fabric.
Our tube under caps are super versatile which means they will keep your hair and hijab securely in place not matter what.
They also perfectly match our Ribbed Jersey Hijabs.
We'll be happy to assist you!
Simply shoot us an email at email@example.com or chat with us in the bottom right corner of the page.